Take your career
to greater heights with
Sign up today and
get instant access to
3 FREE Public Speaking
Check Out My New Series:
Guerrilla Marketing for Emerging Speakers:
From Prospects to Profits
- Leadership… Do you worry about how you can lead effectively despite turbulence, stress and uncertainty?
- Management… Do you want to know how to hire the best people, get them to perform at their best and have your team perform at its best so that you'll look YOUR BEST?
- Motivation… Do you need to jump-start your people and your organization so that they embrace and benefit from change instead of running from it?
- Challenges of Change... Do you worry about your organization's ability to change quickly and effectively in order to succeed in today's hyper-competitive marketplace?
- Sales… Do you have a vision that relies on changing the way you make — or even attract — the sale?
"The leadership summit was a great success, and your portion was the highlight! Your presentation was personal, on-point, and fun!"
Director of Human Resources
Since 1998, Ed Tate & Associates, LLC has given Fortune 500 companies, organizations and teams of all sizes, as well as individuals and entrepreneurs, the tools and expertise they need to lead, manage, motivate and sell.
Led by Ed Tate, an internationally known and sought-after speaker, educator and motivator, Ed Tate & Associates knows what businesses want and what people in business need. For two decades, our goal has been to give our clients what they need to accomplish more and to sweat less.
Welcome to our online headquarters! Through our programs and learning tools, you learn and access Ed’s secrets for success. You gain the insight you need to reach your goals and exceed your expectations and desires. But even more importantly, you walk away with easy-to-use tools to help you focus on what's important so that you triumph in all areas of your life.
"I just wanted to say thank you for coming to present to us during training a few weeks ago. It was very exciting to watch you speak — and one of my most memorable experiences from training. You are truly talented at what you do."
FLDP Associate Financial Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company
"Ed has worked with our organization for a number of years and is a key component of our Leadership Boot Camp. His keynote speech always engages the audience and demonstrates that his techniques work. Each time, the participants are surprised at how much they can achieve and how a different mindset can make all the difference in terms of effective communication."
Morag Barrett, Director
Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
Level 3 Communications Inc.
> return to top
> The Central Exchange